Monday 25 January 2010

Your motivation

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have been given a simple, easy task: To write a letter of motivation. How do I begin?
Brainstorm!

I the past I was extremely lazy. I did love blowing up tall buildings though, so it seemd a good idea for me to consider a career in destroying things. My mother always got angry when I set fire to the sofa. Maybe I should think about a career in the fireworks industry.

Now I am studying pyrotechnics. I really enjoy setting fireworks to music and am learning to combine DMX systems with the fireworks. It's great fun!

In the future i want to start up a business organising firework dance party events. If I get the chance I will organise the biggest party ever seen, using the latest automation technologies to achieve this.

I look forward to receiving your reply.

Yours faithfully,

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sir or Madam,
    I chose studying event management because of my interest in managing events and being around with many people, who also follow the same dream as I do. Moreover, I love speaking English – a language I learned to love when I was traveling abroad last year. There, I had a lot of fun improving my English as much as I could.

    I always wanted to do something where I can organize, travel and meet new people with the same interests. It is my goal to work all over the world. At my former internship I was working on projects organizing events and I found it quite interesting and encouraged myself to learn more about event-management. My father works for a big company, which is often present at international fairs, and I loved to hang around there and inform myself about how to build a booth construction. Even though I could never really make up my mind when I was in school about what I wanted to do, but now I know what I want to do.

    Especially after these fairs and some internship I came to the conclusion that I want to organize, plan and take over responsibility. When I was determined what path would be the right one for me to run, I did some research on institutions that can teach me more about my passion. And so, I took notice of your company and thought that it perfectly fits me concerning the ambitions and goals I am aiming at.

    Yours faithfully
    Alexander Steffens

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your motiviation?
    If I should answer this question honestly I’m still searching for the real motivation of life, but in general my daily motivation would be something like this…

    Breathing
    Food & water
    Sleep
    Sex
    Good health
    Having a job
    Real family
    Friendship
    Relatives
    Self-confidence
    Self-esteem
    Respect of others
    Respect by others
    Morality
    Acceptance
    Justice
    Fortune
    Fun
    Happiness

    Yours,
    Max

    ReplyDelete